Tuesday 27 August 2019

Mount Tarawera eruption

Mount Tarawera eruption


Volcano:
I didn’t mean to blow my scorching steam
But I just wanted to be seen 
My heart broke every time people came to visit,
my rivals the pink and white terraces
I will never forget what I have done 
I know it was a long run
I hope I haven’t caused much trouble
BUT YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!
I guess what I am trying to say is I am very sorry

The People :
You stupid piece of land 
You may as well be a wasteland
We hope you know what you have done
You burst your bubble leaving a mess  
That we all have to address

We hope you are happy now 

1 comment:

  1. kia ora Bella F I love how much Detail you put in your story and all the interesting words you put your story and how you made it so funny and cool

    WELL DONE! (Keep doing it cause you will get better and better)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.