Tuesday 27 August 2019

Separation poem

Separation poem:

As every day passes I drift further and further away
I know I should be having fun here in Auckland 
But I can’t stop thinking about you 

My quick, budget meals don’t compare to your cooking
Your creative trait obviously hasn’t been passed down to me 
And my driving skills are terrible

I go back to my apartment day after day all alone 
The only company I have is my new cat Fluffy
I wish you were here

The time has finally come
I am no longer here by myself I am so glad you could make it 

My heart is beating a million miles an hour just at the smell of your perfume.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.